PLEASE NOTE: please only contact us if you have bought a phone case or phone accessory only. For any other adidas products warranty, please go to the contact page of the adidas webstore of the country you bought the product at.
How long is the warranty and what does it cover?
The warranty is valid for a period of twelve months from the date of purchase. The products are manufactured to meet our high-quality standards. In addition, the products are also covered by our warranty against any manufacturing defects. It covers fitting, stitching and adhesives. To submit a complaint, please use the form on this page - ONLY IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT A PHONE ACCESSORY ON ADIDASCASES.COM
What is not covered by the warranty?
We offer a 12-month limited warranty for our products, which covers one-time replacement of the same product during the warranty period. Within 12 months from the date of original purchase, if you discover a fault with your item(s), please take pictures of the defect and contact us right away. We will work with you to guarantee your satisfaction. Limitations of our Warranty:
- Any damages caused by accidents or unauthorized modifications are not covered by our warranty.
- No refund can be claimed after the 12-month warranty.
- No devices (e.g. mobile phones, tablets, etc.) other than adidas branded products are covered by our warranty.
- If your product(s) is discontinued or out-of-stock, it may be replaced by a similar option.
How do I submit a complaint/warranty request?
If you wish to submit a complaint about a product, please fill in the form adding the following:
- Full name
- Order number
- Describe the issue
- Image that clearly shows the faulty item
If you bought an adidas Originals or adidas Sports mobile accessory at one of our resellers, we ask that you contact them first.