How long is the warranty and what does it cover?
The warranty is valid for a period of twelve months from the date of purchase. The products are manufactured to meet our high-quality standards. In addition, the products are also covered by our warranty against any manufacturing defects. It covers fitting, stitching and adhesives. To submit a complaint, please send an email to [email protected].
What is not covered by the warranty?
We offer a 12-month limited warranty for our products, which covers one-time replacement of the same product during the warranty period. Within 12 months from the date of original purchase, if you discover a fault with your item(s), please take pictures of the defect and contact us right away. We will work with you to guarantee your satisfaction. Limitations of our Warranty:
- Any damages caused by accidents or unauthorized modifications are not covered by our warranty.
- No refund can be claimed after the 12-month warranty.
- No devices (e.g. mobile phones, tablets, etc.) other than adidas branded products are covered by our warranty.
- If your product(s) is discontinued or out-of-stock, it may be replaced by a similar option.
How do I submit a complaint/warranty request?
If you wish to submit a complaint about a product, please send an email to [email protected].
Please provide the following:
- Full name
- Order number
- Describe the issue
- Image that clearly shows the faulty item
If you bought an adidas Originals or adidas Sports mobile accessory at one of our resellers, we ask that you contact them first.